The City of Spokane issued a building permit last week for renovations at 514 West First Avenue, known as The Ridpath Tower, which will be comprised of residential apartments, a restaurant, and commercial space available for leasing.
A large portion of the residential apartments being made available will be called The Ridpath Club Apartments, which will offer 206 apartments in total with approximately 147 of the units modernized into micro-apartments. Of the Ridpath Club Apartments, 80% will be set aside as affordable housing units, with the remaining 20% being leased as market-rate units. Black Realty Management, Inc., an NAI Black company, has been chosen as the management agent. Pre-leasing efforts are underway with the first two floors anticipated to be completed near late December. For more information on leasing an apartment at The Ridpath Club Apartments please email our leasing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The residential property management team at NAI Black focuses on the management of apartments in the Inland Northwest, with specialization in new construction lease-ups, new property acquisitions, distressed property improvement, and property NOI growth to best market a property for sale.